Eventador Enterprise Streaming Platform Joins the Fully Managed Apache Kafka Solution to Pave the Way for Simple, Reliable, Complete Stream Processing
No matter what level of stream processing required, Eventador delivers an accelerated path to getting more from streaming data with simple, secure platforms that fit deployment, budget and scale needs
AUSTIN, Texas–Nov 21, 2018–Eventador.io, providing the only fully managed Apache Kafka® and enterprise stream processing platforms with 24x7x365 hands-on support, today announced the launch of Eventador Enterprise Streaming Platform (now Eventador’s Fully Managed Apache Flink), an enterprise-wide single source of truth for building rich stream processing pipelines within your organization. Eventador ESP enables customers to simply and quickly build unified streaming data infrastructures, microservice communications hubs, and distributed ETL gateways on top of distributed log architectures like Apache Kafka.
“Customers have asked for more integration and automation further up the stream processing stack, so they can expose streaming data pipelines across the enterprise,” said Kenny Gorman, Co-Founder and CEO of Eventador, “We have offered managed Apache Flink for some time, but this release richens the stack by adding new capabilities with the Eventador Enterprise Streaming Platform.”
Eventador Enterprise Streaming Platform: Eventador ESP is a fully managed solution for building an enterprise-wide stream processing solution using Apache Flink with a rich ecosystem of sources and sinks. Whether you already have Apache Kafka, are just starting, or using something like AWS Kinesis, Eventador ESP provides the core distributed compute platform needed to democratize data throughout the enterprise with:
- Powerful Apache Flink cluster management to deploy a complete, fully managed stream processing stack—in any Amazon Web Services region—with a single click in Eventador’s control plane;
- Simple streaming project creation and management, fully integrated with Github, makes it easy for teams to build, deploy, manage, and scale rich streaming applications. Powerful templates allow engineers to deploy their first Java or Scala streaming job in minutes, directly from their favorite IDE;
- Robust savepoint management for easy and seamless deployment and upgrade of processors;
- Extensive team management that is as easy as setting a team administrator who can invite users, set access levels, and revoke privileges within the easy-to-use Eventador Console;
- Secure enterprise deployment model allows customers to deploy directly into their cloud provider account. This makes it easy to manage security rules, access controls for regulatory and compliance, and take advantage of reserved instance or pre-negotiated cloud pricing.
Eventador ESP is now available for organizations requiring a secure, complete platform to democratize data across the enterprise.
Eventador Fully Managed Apache Kafka: Eventador Fully Managed Apache Kafka adds more hours to your developer and devops teams’ day by eliminating the complexity of deploying, managing and maintaining Apache Kafka clusters with:
- High performance, fully-redundant, managed Apache Kafka clusters deployed in the Eventador Instant On™ environment or into your AWS account—all managed via Kubernetes® in the background;
- Robust security controls built-directly into the platform with multiple authentication capabilities (including SASL_SSL, and SSL client certificates), whitelisting by CIDR block, and VPC peering to consumer/producer applications;
- Easy topic creation and management via UI interface for topic management, visualizing the partition map with leaders and replicas, customizing settings with intelligent defaults, consumer group lag and more;
- High observability and support with clusters easily monitored within the Console Dashboard and seamless integration via JMX exporter or monitoring providers like Datadog.
Eventador currently offers a range of plans—from developer to QA to full enterprise implementations—for the Fully Managed Apache Kafka platform. Sign up to get started immediately.
About Eventador.io Eventador.io is a fully managed, enterprise-grade Stream Processing as a Service platform—built on Apache Kafka and Apache Flink—based in Austin, TX. Whether customers are just getting started with Apache Kafka or they have built their business on streaming data, Eventador unlocks the ability to quickly and easily deploy streaming data-driven applications by handling the complexity of the underlying infrastructure with high-quality software and amazing support.