We’re expanding our existing engineering organization, and are looking for more amazing people to join the team.
What’s the role?
– Strong communications skills, ability to work effectively in a small team
– Proven track record of turning ideas into products
– Good Unix/Linux experience (eg. you can ssh to a node to read logs and debug, find, and fix permissions problems, basic TCP/IP networking, etc).
– Have a good understanding of Github, version control, release cycles, testing, debugging, collaborating with other engineers, etc.
– Familiar with SQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc), ability to write and debug simple queries.
Nice to have:
– Experience with the Python Flask web framework, but others are fine, too
– Experience with big data/stream processing technologies (Kafka, Flink, Spark, NiFi, etc)
– Experience building services on various cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure, Oracle, etc)