Eventador is hiring a product marketer to help shape the messaging and programs that convey the value of Eventador and that will drive Eventador’s growth. In this role, you will gain an intimate knowledge of our prospects, customers, and solution to assess customer needs and help build the content and programs that will help Eventador message and value resonate with them.
We value candidates from all walks of life and are focused on building a diverse team. If you are interested in being part of a mission-driven, venture-backed deep-tech startup, where you can make an impact, reach out!
- Create high-quality, engaging content across the website, blog, white papers, guides, videos, etc. that support funnel growth and drive demand for Eventador
- Partner with product and engineering teams to develop technical demos and presentations
- Help build Eventador’s profile in the online developer and data engineering communities through targeted, educational content
- Speak at and help secure executive speaking slots at key industry events that reach our target audience and helping organize future Eventador-led events.
- Conduct and attend technical meetups and events.
- Build, maintain, and present key metrics that assess the impact of your work and shows ROI and lessons learned
- Strong communication skills: writing, verbal, presentations
- Strong organizational skills and experience with working in teams
- Technical background with the ability to get hands-on with the products
- Demonstrated experience in developing technical content
- Familiarity with current data technologies like Spark, Kafka, Flink, Hadoop, NoSQL, and popular RDBMS.
- The ability to manage programs and projects at once
- Customer-facing skills – ability to represent the company with customers and prospects
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5+ years of experience in a similar role
- A willingness to travel as required
We’re an innovative startup building core technology in the exciting market of streaming data. Apache Kafka, Apache Flink and associated technologies are the backbone of today’s most compelling and competitive applications. Customers rely on Eventador for business critical use cases in FinTech, IoT, NetSec, and real-time manufacturing to make sense of this data, provide rich query interfaces and platforms that help them scale their use of streaming data.
We are an Austin-based company looking to hire across multiple positions to build out a team that will be instrumental in changing the state of the art for streaming data. We’re looking for people who love a challenge and a tight-knit team of go-getters who are passionate about building an amazing product.