Eventador.io is looking for a Java/Full Stack developer to help build a world-class streaming data platform.
– 3+ years of professional experience as a software engineer/systems engineer
– Experience writing software in Java, Scala, or other JVM-centric languages. Python knowledge is useful too.
– Experience troubleshooting/tuning applications in the JVM.
– Experience with API frameworks such as Jersey, DropWizard, Spring, etc.
– Experience using Github for source code control.
– Experience building RESTful APIs.
– Ability to support your projects in production!
Nice to have:
– Some experience with Apache Flink, Kafka, or other streaming technologies are useful.
– Experience deploying software in a containerized environment (Docker, Kubernetes, etc).
– Know your way around a Unix/Linux environment.
– Previous experience in a fast-paced startup environment (or just the desire to join one!).
Eventador is a small team taking on big problems, and we’re having a lot of fun doing it. Our headquarters is located in wonderful Austin, Texas. All the normal perks – plenty of space, free snacks, free parking on site, plenty of space to work, and an amazing team to work with.
Sound like the kind of environment you’d enjoy? Let us know, we’d love to meet you!